Back in the Day


Check this recently published picture of me wheeling down the beach in Tenerife from 1983! (dont mention my shorts ok)
It was published in last months Ride Uk mag.

The all expenses trip to the canaries was to test Raleigh's new burner range. I rode in a variety of locations and the island was a lot less crowded than it is now. I even did a huge jump into the harbour watched by the locals no doubt thinking crazy gringo. Check pics:



Here I am just after touchdown into the harbour note the height and missing peak!! I had to swim down 10ft and pick up the poor burner on the bottom..

Chilling on the seafront in the Canaries watched by a curious local.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mike Pardon skateboarding in 1987, Southsea skatepark

Bullcreek Bmx track

the long winter