non stop action!!!

Well my apologies if you have a look at my blog for not being on the ball lately. Carrying an injury myself and not much happening bmx and skate wise its been a few quiet few weeks.

Me and Alans bmx/DXR team will be competing in the final round of the Relentless bmx national series in Tredegar Wales this weekend.

Its all coming down to the wire in this weather affected national series this season. 4 of our riders need to have good results to get the all important number one plate (me included). The BCF number one team award looks like staying with us for another year after some great results by the team riders so far.I will of course keep you posted.

I rode the Pendle Pedal Sportiv last Sunday in lovely hot conditions, you could choose either a 100k or a 160k route which featured some of the climbs used in the tour of Britain route.

Myself and Dougie did the 160k run, I was fine until 10 miles from home when Dougie Donnely my riding mate told me there wouldnt be anymore hills!!! Then i looked up to see a big bugger staring at me which beckoned with me to get off and walk! Thankfully i didnt and crawled back to the finish in 6 hours 41 mins with a sore arse and the 1000 yard stare. I Devoured any food within arms length and felt much better. I saw suffering on the hills of Pendle that shocked me. How the pro road riders do stuff like that day after day is beyond me.

Anyway thanks for reading and promise to keep it updated more this month.
cheers Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mike Pardon skateboarding in 1987, Southsea skatepark

Bullcreek Bmx track

the long winter