the hottest april ever.....






Hiya all who read my blogspot. Well iam finally getting there regarding the website. If you type in www.actionsportscoaching.com you will be directed to this blogspot which is a step in the right direction. Iam working on the website as we speak.It will be great with good info pics and interactive stuff so keep checking back.

Well after the hottest April day ever where do you start. I was going to go to Preston gate practice and ride my race bike but i got an offer of a trip to Southport trails. NICE. Robbie Owen(filmmaker and Alans employee) joined me on the 40 minute jaunt.

The trails are ace. Well groomed and many lines. Big small hips etc If anything its to dry as we have such good weather.

I padded up as Robbie rode helmetless and padless! My shin is still gnarled up (i chipped the bone)Pads are my friends..

Anyway ive posted some good pictures of us all riding. We where joined by Northern John after his carp fishing exploits and Johnny Devine ripping it up big and tricky. I was inspired and will remember to bring a gallon of fluid next time.
Speak to you soon Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mike Pardon skateboarding in 1987, Southsea skatepark

Bullcreek Bmx track

the long winter