riding with the best






I raced today at Sheffield indoor. It was an eye opener as i got my ass kicked! I was slow out of the gate and my technique is way behind. Still theres no motivator like losing to fire me up.
The bike was ace with the DXR stuff working and being admired by a quite a few riders. Ive no action shots for you (sorry) just some classic scenery pics as the beautiful winters day turned on. I did ride and coach Friday with Shanaze Read , Jamie Staff, Kelvin Batey, and Luke Gamble. My gosh these guys are on a different level! Jamie was saying "iam still a little rusty" jesus if thats rusty i wouldnt like to see you really trying! I was inspired mate. Great commitment by all with Luke just easing his way back in. If you ever want to gauge how slow your gates are get on the blocks with this lot!!!
Congrat to Arran Shrosbree and Bradley Minns for winning there finals (both students of the Action sports coaching academy.) Well done guys. Enjoy the pictures se ya soon Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mike Pardon skateboarding in 1987, Southsea skatepark

Bullcreek Bmx track

the long winter